Dialer & Controller application for ClearOne CONVERGE Pro 2 DSP mixers.
* Make Telephone calls through CONVERGE Pro 2
* Make VoIP calls through CONVERGE Pro 2
* Make & receive calls
* Make conference calls (multi-party calls)
* Put Call on-hold
* Transfer call
* Set Call Forwarding
* Add contacts to Phone Book
* Set Favorites for quick access
* View Call Log
* Set Do-Not-Disturb state
* Mute Microphone
* Set Volume up & down
* Make settings to connect with CONVERGE Pro 2
* OS Requirements: iOS 9.3 and above
* 64-bit application support
* iPhone 5S or newer (not compatible with iPhone 1st gen, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C)
* iPad Mini 2, 3, 4 (not compatible with iPad Mini 1st gen)
* iPad Air, Air 2, Air 5th gen (not compatible with iPad 1st gen, 2, 3rd gen, 4th gen)
* iPad Pro
* Connection Setup:
A. Determine the IP Address of your target CONVERGE Pro 2 unit.
B. Determine the Label or EPN of your VoIP or Telco phone
C. Determine the Label or Group name associated with your audio output
D. Determine the Label or Group name associated with your microphone input.
E. Start up the Converge Pro 2 Dialer app and create a new Connection.
F. Add the information determined in Steps A through D in the appropriate fields and Save the connection information.
G. Press the Link icon to connect to the CONVERGE Pro 2 unit.
NOTE: Attempting to download the App to an incompatible device with generate the message "Cannot Download. This app is not compatible with your device."
For support, visit: www.clearone.com, contact: email@example.com