Control Center iOS 13 - Control Panel gives you instant access to the Camera, Clock, Record the screen, Screenshot and more settings like to iOS X, iOS XS.
To Open Control Center iOS 13 - Control Panel
- Swipe up, swipe down, swipe right or swipe left from the edge of screen.
To Close Control Center iOS 13 - Control Panel
- Swipe up, swipe down, swipe right, swipe left or tap the top of the screen, or press the Back, Home, Recent button.
Quickly change settings
- Airplane Mode: Use Airplane Mode to instantly turn off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and cellular connections on your android device.
- Wi-Fi: Turn on Wi-Fi to browse the web, stream music, download movies, and more.
- Bluetooth: Connect to headphones, car kits, wireless keyboards, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Do Not Disturb: Silence calls, alerts, and notifications that you receive while your device is locked.
- Screen rotation: Portrait Orientation Lock, Keep your screen from rotating when you move your device.
- Adjust brightness: Adjust the brightness of your display from any screen.
- Flashlight Super Bright: The LED flash on your camera doubles as a flashlight, so you can get extra light when you need it.
- Alarms and Timer: Set an alarm, timer, or stopwatch, or check the time in another country or region.
- Calculator: Tap numbers and functions in Calculator, just like a standard calculator.
- Camera: Never miss a moment to take a picture with quick access to your camera.
- Control audio: From here, you can quickly play, pause, and control volume of your favorite song, podcast, and more.
- Screenshot: Capture screen (Only support android 5.0 and above)
- Record Screen: Record any action in your phone. (Only support android 5.0 and above)
Home Bar Gesture
- Select action for swipe up (or swipe left or swipe right) gesture
- Select action for one tap gesture
- Select action for double tap gesture
- Actions include: show control center, go to home, go back, open recent app, expand notification center, show power popup, capture screenshot.
With Control Center app, you can customize more style, such as size, color, position, vibration and more.
This app uses Accessibility services." It is necessary and used only to perform a global action. For example: going back, going home, opening recent, power dialog, notification etc. You need grant this permission to use that action.