As a sole consumer youve probably felt the frustration of not receiving paid-for items, or having to pay for damaged goods or even stuff you did not order at all But now you can become the wiser
Simply download and join the Consumer Protection Lawyer app, and get the professional advice youll need to best protect your consumer rights:
Consumer protection lawyers advice
In todays marketplace, individual consumers find themselves at a disadvantage, having to deal with giants of industry and their army of lawyers or even getting the shorter hand when conducting simple day to day transactions.
So what is a customer to do? Even the playing field!
Get the best online advice from a team of top lawyers of the Consumer Protection Lawyer app in order to protect yourself at the vast marketplace!
Connect with top-rated consumer protection lawyers instantly
Safeguard yourself against unfair market practices
Get acquainted with the consumer protection measures you can take
Protect yourself against fraud or malicious practices as recognized by law
Get the same services as everyone else with discrimination lawyer advice
Become fully aware of your legal rights as a consumer, such as:
- To receive goods exactly as theyre described by the seller
- To reject goods of different quality or quantity than mentioned
- To be given the time and opportunity to test and validate the products in the same manner you would in a shop
- To sue the supplier in case of failure to deliver the products, or delivery of damaged products or items different than described
Sellers and business owners law advice
Nowadays there are numerous organizations that uphold consumer protection rights, including government organizations and other private establishments. As a business owner you should definitely be aware of your legal rights, as well as the legal rights and duties of your customers.
Subscribe and get free lawyer consultation for an affordable monthly fee
Ask a business attorney any question and get a quick and precise answer
Attorney client privilege is guaranteed on all matters and topics
Make sure you receive all tax deductibles due to you by law by consulting with your tax attorney
Consult with a bankruptcy lawyer before filing for bankruptcy
Know your lawful rights and obligations as a seller, such as:
- To take care of all shipping details to your buyer
- To provide a receipt or bill of goods for the merchandise
- To ensure the quality and condition of the delivered items
- To deliver the items in the specified timeframe
- To make sure the quantity is the same as specified and agreed upon
- To insure the products during the delivery process
Even a lawyer could use a lawyer
Even for a seasoned lawyer, Understanding all the intricacies of the law can prove to be mission impossible Especially when youre required to deal with aspects of the law you that are not your fortes.
The Consumer Protection Lawyer app offers you the consultation of colleagues from various fields of the law, including: employment attorney, personal injury lawyer, bankruptcy lawyer, workers comp lawyer, criminal defense attorney labor lawyer and more.
Install the Consumer Protection Lawyer app - Defend your consumer rights with online advice of experienced lawyers! Protect your business with the support of top attorney help!