Conn's Current Therapy 2018, 70th Anniversary Edition, by Drs. Edward T. Bope and Rick D. Kellerman, delivers up-to-date treatment information in a concise yet in-depth format. Recognized leaders in the field provide their personal approaches and evidence-based clinical management options for the conditions you're most likely to see in your everyday practice.
New to this Edition
* Includes more than 300 topics that are all carefully reviewed and updated.
* Features new and significantly revised chapters on Acute Myocardial Infarction, Hypertension, Peripheral Arterial Disease, Valvular Heart Disease, Hepatitis C, Adrenocortical Insufficiency, Urethral Strictures, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Fibromyalgia, Menopause, Travel Medicine, and much more.
* Provides current drug information thoroughly reviewed by PharmDs.
* Reliable, in-depth, systems-based content suitable for all first-line-of-defense providers.
* Easy access to the latest evidence-based treatment practices for the most effective results.
* Follows a consistent, templated format throughout, with diagnosis, therapy, drug protocols, and treatment pearls presented in easy-to-use boxes and tables for fast reference.
* Includes nearly 300 images, including algorithms, anatomical illustrations, and photographs, that provide useful information for diagnosis.
* More than 400 easy-to-understand tables make referencing complex data quick and easy.
Based on Print Edition of:
Published by Elsevier
SPECIAL APP FEATURES:
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.