Confirmed VPN is the world's first Openly Operated VPN, bulletproofing your browsing and data against public hotspots, snoopers, and even your ISP.
Learn more about the Openly Operated certification, and read Confirmed VPN's full audits at http://openlyoperated.org/reports/confirmedvpn
Confirmed is on a mission to make every app and service fully prove their privacy and security claims, rather than having users put blind trust in outright dishonest (or copy-pasted) Privacy Policies. We're starting by bringing transparency to the notoriously sketchy space of VPNs, and we hope we can inspire other developers to also build Openly Operated apps and transform every app and service for the better.
Have questions or comments about Confirmed, Openly Operated, or our mission? We want to talk to you and are always available by email, Telegram, and other channels on our website.
- Anonymize your unique, personally identifiable IP address
- Hide and disguise your location through a dozen global regions
- Block tracking scripts and ads through the built-in Content Blocker
- Secure connections with strong industry-leading encryption
- Stop your ISP, hotspots, and snoopers from spying on you
- One tap to encrypt all apps and web browsing on your device
- No Logging User Traffic
- No Access To User Data
- Modern Security & Encryption
Go to Confirmed VPN's audit kit to see the difference of full, verifiable transparency:
- Yep, it's really fast up to 300mbps download speeds
Get started with Confirmed VPN today and to your first week free.
Confirmed VPN is a service for unlimited data through our VPN service. Confirmed subscriptions have a free one week trial, after which you will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Price may vary by location. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication. Manage Confirmed VPN in Account Settings after the optional upgrade.