Cone is a delightful and easy to use color picker for the real world.
- Real-time Color Identification: Cone starts previewing colors in real-time as soon as the app is launched and shows details like the name of the color and the hex code.
- Save Colors: Cone lets you pick and save colors to a color library so you can view all the color details at your own leisure.
- Add Colors Manually: Cone lets you manually add colors to your library using hex codes.
- Create Buckets: Organize and collect your colors into buckets for easy management.
- Export Buckets: Export buckets as beautiful shareable images with all colors laid out in a detailed palette.
- Pick Colors from Photos: Load your existing photos from the gallery and start picking colors right away.
- Closest Pantone Colors: Get up to 10 closest Pantone (Coated and Uncoated) colors for every captured color, sorted by match percentage.
- Color Codes: Get all the color codes with accurate conversions like RGB, Hex, CMYK, and HSB.
- Email Color Details: Have a color you'd like to share with friends or colleagues? Share all the color details with a single tap by email.
- Manual Temperature: Manually set the color temperature using a neutral point when your phone isn't sure of the lighting conditions around you. Combine this with the inbuilt torch mode to increase the color accuracy.
- Colorblind Mode: This mode toggles the color names in the live preview to show simplified names like Blue, Green, Red, etc instead of names like Brandy Rose to make it easy for Colorblind people to identify colors.
- Freeze Frame: Are the colors on move? Instantly freeze the frame and pick colors in your own time.
- Copy and Share: Easily copy color codes with one tap and use them in Sketch or PS.
- Color Palette: Creates a beautiful monotone palette for every saved color.
Made by Kushagra Agarwal
More info at