- Apple World's 5 Best Apple Watch Apps
Customize the complication on your Apple Watch!
Do you need to remember somebody's name? A phone number? How much you spent on lunch? A security code? Want to give yourself an inspirational message?
Complicate It allows you to (very) quickly set your Apple Watch's complication to anything you can say or type.
You can use your iPhone or the Apple Watch app to enter text. The Apple Watch app has an option to use the popular FlickType keyboard.
If you're worried about putting secure information on your clock face, fear not. When you lock your watch, the app hides whatever you've set as your current complication. This is to allow you to feel secure in whatever you choose to set as your complication. Nobody will see it but you.
The Basic version of the app is free, allowing you to type (or say) basic phrases and display them on your Apple Watch. Anything else will require an in-app purchase to support further development.
All features can be used from your iPhone or directly from your Apple Watch.
- Random Complications: Allows you to create a list of phrases for your watch to cycle through.
- Countdown: Allows you to choose a time. The complication will be a countdown towards that time.
- Scheduled Complications: Allows you to create multiple complications and choose when you'd like them to appear on your watch.
- Badge: Allows you to choose a pre-selected image to display in one of your complication slots!
- Doodle: Allows you to draw small pictures to display in one of your complication slots!
Warning: THIS APP IS USELESS WITHOUT AN APPLE WATCH. Unless you like typing text and watching it disappear. If this description fits you, feel free to download.
Other warning for iPhone 4s users: Please don't try it. Just don't.