The II International Compliance Congress is organised by Thomson Reuters and ASCOM (Spanish Association for the Divulgation of Compliance) and it will take place the 11th and 12th of May 2017 at the Amphitheatre Ramn y Cajal of the School of Medicine at the Complutense University of Madrid.
This congress is organised with the aim of bringing together the main institutions and specialists involved in the Compliance actions and with the spirit of becoming a reference to all professionals, encouraging the diffusion of the role of Compliance in Spain. We are expecting over 500 attendants, including Magistrates and Prosecutors of the Spanish Supreme Court as well as from other countries, highly reputed lawyers, executives and Compliance Officers of big companies, both international and Spanish, and representatives of the highest regulatory institutions in this issue at an international level.
Thanks to this app you will have in your hand the most up-to-date information about:
- Speakers participating in the congress.
- The daily events of the congress.
- Contact information.
- Sponsors' information.
This app will also allow you to:
- Pose questions to the speakers during the congress.
- Participate in the live voting that will occur during the events.
- Access to the social networks associated to the congress.
- Access to the congress' photos and videos.
- You will learn about other countries' experiences with regard to Compliance first hand.
- You will hear from the representatives of European and American supervisors about their vision of Compliance responsibility.
- You will compare legal practices related to Compliance programs in different jurisdictions.
- You will learn the international standards regarding Compliance.
- You will gain in-depth insights into the anti-bribery and anti-corruption. Practices implemented by international organisations.
- You will network with other people working in Compliance.