This is mobile app for attendees of the Compliance Briefing: Malta Conference.
With the General Data Protection Regulation set to disrupt the face of data protection as we know it, and the Fourth Money Laundering Directive expanding to include iGaming; compliance had become a lot more complex.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is coming - its scope is vast, its enforcement powers are wide ranging, and the penalties it can impose are severe but most businesses have not heard of it. Understand how the rules have changed and what you need to do to ensure that your organisation is compliant.
The Fourth Money Laundering Directive oming into force 26th June, organisations need to understand what this means for their business as the directive has extended to include the entire gambling industry. Understand how the new strengthened obligations and extended framework effect the iGaming industry.
What will you learn at the Compliance Briefing: Malta?
- How to be compliant in the iGaming industry
- What are the key concepts of compliance in today's market?
- How to prepare for the implementation of GDPR?
- What does GDPR mean for the Fourth Money Laundering Directive?
- How much does non-compliance really cost?
- What to do in the event of a data breach?
- What are the individual's rights in regards to the GDPR?
- How must an organisation respond to complaints?
- What fundamental changes will you need to implement in your organisation to stay compliant?
- What do you have to do NOW to be ready when the new regulations come into force?
- How do you mitigate the risks and turn compliance threats into competitive business opportunities?
- What will your business need to implement for GDPR?
All staff need to be educated, the Compliance Briefing: Malta will ensure all staff:
- Understand the implications of the General Data Protection Regulation on iGaming
- Learn how to prepare and implement compliance strategies
- Discover how much non-compliance could cost your organisation
- Understand what GDPR means for the Fourth AML Directive
- Learn what to do in the event of a data breach
- Understand the individual's rights in regards to the GDPR
- Recognise how an organisation must respond to complaints
- Discover the fundamental changes you will need to implement in your organisation to stay compliant
- Understand what you have to do NOW to be ready when the new regulations come into force
- Learn how to mitigate the risks and turn compliance threats into competitive business opportunities