Would you like to learn more about the Bible?
Take advantage of our free study Bible app!
This Bible Study helps make Bible Study enjoyable and enriching.
It includes the most read Bible of all time: King James Version, enriched with commentaries by Cyrus Ingerson Scofield, the theologian, and writer born in Michigan, United States.
Verse-by-verse commentaries explaining the meaning of the Scriptures and providing even more information for study!
Commentaries may explain words, language, historical background, etc
This app has more capabilities than you would expect in a Bible study app:
- Free download
- Offline use! Read the Bible without needing to be connected to WI-FI
- Audio version of the Bible
- Paragraph headings and notes
- Simple to use
- Highlighting and marking
- Create your own sermons, notes, and Bible studies
Scofield Reference Bible became one of the most influential study Bibles of more recent times. Scofields notes promote Dispensationalism theology, a religious interpretive system for the Bible. According to the Dispensationalism, the only way to interpret the Bible is through the historical-grammatical (or literal) method.
The main purpose of Scofield in writing the study Bible was to help readers understand what the original text of the Scriptures was saying.
The worlds most popular study Bible now available on your phone.
Download it now, experience a real connection with God, and reignite your passion for HIS Word.
Bellow, you will find a list of books of the KJV Bible:
- Pentateuch: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy.
- Historical Books: Joshua, Judges, Ruth, First Samuel, Second Samuel, First Kings, Second Kings, First Chronicles, Second Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther.
- Books of Wisdom (or Poetry): Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon.
- Books of the Prophets:
Major Prophets: Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel
Minor Prophets: Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
- The Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John.
- History: Acts
- Pauline Epistles: Romans, 1 Corinthians,2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon.
General Epistles: Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude.
-Apocalyptic writings: Revelation.