Did you know that coloring is actually good for your health? Coloring has therapeutic potential to reduce anxiety, stress, and increase mindfulness. Just like meditation, coloring also allows us to switch off our brains from other thoughts and focus only on the moment, helping to alleviate free-floating anxiety.
A CNN article titled "Why adult coloring books are good for you" said,
"Coloring definitely has therapeutic potential to reduce anxiety, create focus or bring about more mindfulness" - Marygrace Berberian, a certified art therapist and the Clinical Assistant Professor and Program Coordinator for the Graduate Art Therapy Program at NYU
Shade will very soon, be the #1 Coloring Book for Adults App! Color using our massive collection of Color Palettes, Gradient Palettes, Live Color Palettes, and even Custom Color Palettes!
Daily (New pictures each day!)
More and more daily
Unlimited Access Subscription
- With Unlimited Access you can subscribe for daily new pictures, export without watermark, and have unlimited access to all color palettes, Shades Palettes, Gradient Palettes, Live Color Palettes, and Custom Color Panels!!!
- You'll be able to access all available pictures and receive daily updates for the duration of your subscription
- The subscriptions are $3.99 weekly, $7.99 USD monthly and $39.99 USD annually or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines in other currencies.
- You may cancel a subscription or free-trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the free-trial or subscription period to avoid being charged.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases an Unlimited Access subscription