Automatic color analysis and precision color design!
Take a picture of an object, select a picture from your photo library (or create a new color from scratch) and the Color Designer will automatically analyze and display a digital representation of the picture's average color. You may then choose to fine tune it with the six easy to use sliders (RGB and HSB/V) and then save it or email it with a touch of button. It only takes seconds to achieve.
Whether you are a professional decorator communicating with a client, a print shop operator working out the details of a custom order or just someone stuck in a home improvements store trying to figure out the right color for your new drapes, the Color Designer has something for you.
Three major modes of operation:
- take a picture of an object using the built-in camera on your device and let the Color Designer find out and display the object's average color for you.
- select an existing picture from your Photo Library and let the Color Designer find out and display the picture's average color for you.
- create a Color Sample from scratch using the RGB (Red, Green, Blue) and/or HSB/V (Hue, Saturation, Brightness) sliders
More Application Highlights:
- a pop-up calculator is included for your convenience
- save and load six different colors with a touch of a button
- adjust colors with six RGB and HSB/V sliders in order to get the desired colors just right.
- the RGB and HSB/V sliders can be used interchangeably, providing on the fly behind the scenes RGB to HSB/V and HSB/V to RGB conversions
- send an email with the sample of the designed color attached, including all the RGB and HSB values with a touch of a button
- display the color in a Full Screen mode, just the right way for you to compare it with the actual object or to show it to someone without any on-screen distractions
- the application was designed with localization in mind supporting English, Espaol, Franais, Dansk, Deutsch, Greek (), Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Portugus, Russian (), Svenska, Suomi, Trke, Slovensky, esky, Polski, Arabic (), Japanese (), Korean () and Chinese () languages. The application displays everything in one of the localized languages. If your language is not listed above, the default English language will be used.