This app demonstrates the power of opencv library
red turns blue
blue turns green
green turns yellow and much more
live camera filters
All the basic camera features and image editing functions are integrated with the app.
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Expose your camera's functionality: support for scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, selfie with "screen flash", HD video and more.
* Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take photo remotely by making a noise, or by voice command "cheese".
* Configurable volume keys and user interface.
* Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
* Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
* Panorama, including for front camera.
* Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) and Exposure Bracketing.
* Support for Camera2 API: manual controls (with optional focus assist); burst mode; RAW (DNG) files; slow motion video.
* Noise reduction (including low light night mode) and Dynamic range optimisation modes for better quality photos.
* Options for on-screen histogram, zebra stripes, focus peaking.
* Focus bracketing mode.
opencv image processing methods used
+ canny edge detection
+ poster effect
+ feature detection
RAW Develop open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
Tune image adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
Details magically brings out surface structures in images
Crop crop to standard sizes or freely
Rotate rotate by 90, or straighten a skewed horizon
Perspective fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
White Balance adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
Brush selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
Selective the renown Control Point technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
Healing remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
Vignette add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
Text add both stylized or plain text
Curves - have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
Expand - increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
Lens Blur add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
Glamour Glow add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
Tonal Contrast boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
HDR Scape bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
Drama add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
Grunge an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
Grainy Film get modern film looks with realistic grain
Bhupesh Singh (Humble Kid Creation)
OpenCv License :https://opencv.org/license.html
Icons used from: https://icons8.com