Cointicker calculates the value of silver content within your coins based on their type (nickel, dime, quarter, etc.) and how many you have. You can also 'override' the spot silver price to research or speculate for online auction sites. Must have tool for coin dealers, auctions and estate sales.
- Track and calculate both U.S. and Canadian silver coins.
- Silver spot price updated every 5 minutes or manually refresh.
- Change spot silver price for 'what if' scenarios.
- Enter all your silver coin inventory (Paid version can save inventory).
- Images of both obverse and reverse of each silver coin.
- Display a 30 day history chart to assist you in tracking your silver.
- Display a 'real-time', 'Intraday' line chart (Kitco) for tracking real-time spot silver prices.
- View a 'Quick Report' that gives up to date totals.
- Includes Previous Close, Last Bid, and Last Asking Price for spot silver.
- Real-time tracking of when silver market is open and closed.
- Dynamically updates whenever a change is made by you or when the spot silver price is updated.
- Calculates total silver weight in troy ounces and grams for individual coins as well as a grand total.
- Calculates a total number of coins.