Welcome you to Coin Junior - a program of study of money and coins of The USA for kids at the age of 3 to 11.
We are parents who not only understand the value of money, but also have to teach our children about that. We should help the next generation to understand the value of money. Today, financial education for children is a common task of the whole family, school and society. Coin Junior also wants to contribute to that task.
Coin Junior has built a complete and comprehensive lesson system with 12 courses, 84 lessons, each course consists of 6-8 lessons. Each course lasts around 5-10 minutes. It is fun and effective.
Coin Junior includes lessons from easy to hard to fit all levels, from Pre-K, Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2 to Grade 3. The program is designed to let children play to learn, which helps them engage, enjoy learning money, coins.
Coin Junior not only helps children learn and play with money and coins but also helps them expand their knowledge and fun with the stickers they receive each time they complete a course. Coin Junior has familiar topics with children including Animals on the Farm, Animals in the Forest.
- Learning Coins: obverse side, reverse side and their meanings. How many coins to make 1 dollar.
- Learning coin names
- Learning coin values
- Recognize coins
- Counting coins
- Purchase toys, fruits, food and goods
- Go to Market
- Sort COINS: drag to the correct treasure chest
- Counting COINS: drag coins into the box to reach a value
- Exchanging coins: Penny, Nickel, Dime, Quarter
- Sort GROUPS: drag coins into the correct piggy bank
- Compare two groups of coins
- Equivalent groups of coins
- Exchanging groups: Penny, Nickel, Dime, Quarter
- 84 lessons
- 12 courses
- 15 mini games
- Interactive educational games
- Live sound and music
- Stickers as a reward after each course
- Get Started for FREE!
DOWNLOAD COIN JUNIOR NOW TO HELP YOUR CHILD PLAY TO LEARN!
Coin Junior is developed by KIDs Happy. We believe that early education for children in financial thinking is important for the development of children. We also believe that education should be joyful and engaging.
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com