Cloud is a group of small water droplets formed by condensation of water droplets in the air. The cloud layer with temperatures below freezing, which is a group of small ice crystals. Normally, water vapor and transparent and can not be seen. The water droplets and ice crystals surface (Surface), which reflects light, we can see a white cube. And sometimes the angle of incidence of light and shadows from the clouds or cloud layer on the side. Or the density of water droplets in a cloud. It may appear as a gray cloud.
Suggestible Cloud Calculate to calculate the height of the cloud measures the density of the ice condition. Size and pressure of the air
In nature, the clouds formed by the shape of two types of clouds and cloud sheet. Called cloud Cumulus clouds and sheets called Stratus If clouds floating contiguously. We brought the two together and call it Christmas. Stratocumulusin case of a rain cloud to add the words "New Lamborghini" or "Nimbus," which means "rain" entered into by the clouds that caused the storm. the thunder Cumulonimbus and run cloud plate with a drizzle calmly that Nimbostratus.
1. The cloud is high from the ground floor up to 2 kilometers, there are 5 types of clouds, Stratus clouds, cumulus clouds, cumulus Telstra grow. Stratus clouds Nimrod Bose. Lo Nimbus cloud and accumulator. As mentioned above, However, meteorologists considered Clouds, cumulus clouds and accumulator Lo Nimbus. A cloud formation vertically. The cloud base is below the cloud layer. The cloud may be in the cloud, intermediate and advanced.
2. The middle layer clouds occur at high levels 2-6 kilometers to fill in the name, the word "alto", which translates as "middle class" as the next cloud layer called a medium. Altostratus clouds are middle class. Altocumulus.
3. High clouds occur at altitudes of more than 6 kilometers to fill in the name, the word "service road" which translates as "high" in front of such a high cloud layer. Cirrostratus high clouds called.Cirrocumulus also advanced cloud shaped like feathers known as Cirrus.
Function Cloud Calculate
1. Cloud Type
2. Cloud Chart
3. Cloud Base Calculate
4. Pressure Altitude Calculate
5. Density Altitude Calculate
6. Extrapolated Density Altitude
7. Pressure Conversion