Clinometer app measures angle, tilt or incline using gravity. The measurement ranges are 90 degrees, so it is possible to use any side of your device.The measurement precision is adjustable up to 2 decimal places.
- Precise angle or inclination measurement with clinometer, bubble level, laser level, or protractor.
- 90 degree intervals of angle readings.
- 2 orientation axis for movement and reading.(Rotate your device left/right or back/forward direction to measure angle)
- Various unit systems such as degree, percentage.
- With the relative angle measurement mode, you can measure the angle or slope on surfaces that are not parallel to the ground.
- Measurement with laser level or protractor depending on your preference
- Measure the angle of an object in the image through the image measurement screen.
- Option to capture images with measured values or/and save your measurements to database.
- Option to display the measurement history on the Record Screen or visualize the measurements with graphs.
- Option to export hard copy of history as xls file.
Features such as using a camera or accessing a file folder are subject to permissions are subject to permission even if they are not asked on runtime.
Beginning with Android 6.0 (API level 23), users can revoke permissions from any app at any time. So even if the app used the camera yesterday, it can't assume it still has that permission today.
Requesting permission at runtime allows users to take initiative over developers. It allows users to choose and use a feature if they permit it.
Customer Satisfaction and Feedback
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment.
Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible! Thank you for choosing this app.