Invaluable resource for both the common and critical clinical procedures that nurses perform everyday... in every care setting.
Download the FREE app and view selected topics
- Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen.
ABOUT: Davis's Guide to Clinical Nursing Skills
Author(s): Jacqueline Rhoads, PhD,ACNP-BC, ANP-C, GNP, CCRN and Bonnie Juv Meeker, DNS, RN
Publisher: F. A. Davis Company
Davis's Guide to Clinical Nursing Skills provides step-by-step directions for performing each procedure, with rationales for every nursing action, so you know not only what to do but why youre doing it!
- A complete unit on physical assessment procedures, with more detailed coverage than any other resource on clinical procedures.
- Includes more than 100 full-color illustrations.
- A Special Considerations section in each procedure that describes the needs of pediatric, geriatric, obstetrical, and home health clients.
- Specific guidelines for documenting the nursing care delivered for each procedure - important information for todays increasingly complex healthcare environment.
- Client teaching procedures insure that you know what your clients need to know.
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Voice Notes
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.