Clinical Guide Skin & Wound Care
300+ products. Essential skin care wound prevention techniques. Nutrition guidelines & documentation regulations. Includes flowcharts. Built in calculators.
Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
Based on: 7th edition
Author: Cathy Thomas Hess, RN, BSN, CWOCN
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Accelerate your skin and wound care with this compact and sensibly organized guide which is vital for providing optimal care. This latest update is based on the 7th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Clinical Guide Skin & Wound Care help both clinicians and institutions deliver wound care that's appropriate for patient needs and cost-effective for the institution.
- Important new content on documentation regulations
- Covers the fundamentals of skin and wound care, including assessment, treatment, prevention, nutrition, and documentation
- New topics on lymphedema featuring best practices
- Checklist Topics
Profiles of 300 plus products in alphabetical organization
- Essential skin care and wound prevention techniques, including nutrition guidelines
- Each wound care product profile describes the product in detail, including the product's form, available sizes and actions, indications and contraindications, and application and removal instructions
- Includes product classification billing codes - the Health-care Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS)
- Includes 3 calculators and 9 interactive flowcharts which assist in making informed decisions
- New advice on the skin care products you use most, including cleansers, moisture barriers, antifungal and antimicrobial treatments, therapeutic moisturizers, liquid skin protectants, and others
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Voice Notes
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.