ClassApp is the newest fully functional organizational and communications tool for school communities.
ClassApp allows the school to stay connected with students, parents and teachers by:
- sending morning announcements to the app
- sending safety and security notifications to every student, urgently, if needed
- sending targeted notifications to specific students,
- sending targeted notifications to members of extra-curricular groups
- sending bus cancellation notices to everyone
ClassApp allows the student to build their agenda with school events and other important dates, keeping this information organized in an easily accessible place.
ClassApp can also be used as a fully functional absence reporting tool. The school can let parents know of a missed class by the student, and parents are able to report to the school when they are aware of a day their child will be away from school.
The App is heavily customizable so the school is able to provide personalized and static school content.
ClassApp is an extremely cost-effective service, which is paid for by schools, and while providing the school community with more communication abilities than they currently have, it also saves them money and allows the elimination of draconian robocalls and never-read emails.
Accounts are created by the school, once the service is enabled.