Circles is the contact management and personal CRM app that makes it easy to build deep, meaningful relationships, helping you be the friend, neighbor, or networker youve always wanted to be. Use it to nurture your network and build your business.
Keeping track of all the details that make for deep, meaningful relationships across your entire network can feel overwhelming. When youre trying to remember your friends upcoming vacation, your employees quarterly stretch goal, or your neighbors birthday, its frustrating that theres not a single place to keep (and search!) for it all.
In our age of technology, keeping track of such simple details shouldnt be so hard. Circles is the perfect tool to help you organize your contacts and take control of your interactions!
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Organize your contacts into circles or groups for easy communication.
- Set goals for how often you want to reach out to both individuals and groups.
- Keep a timeline of your interactions with an individual or group so you never forget important conversations.
PREPARE FOR UPCOMING EVENTS
- Remember birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, graduations, bar mitzvahs, baby showers, due dates, baptisms, missionary homecomings, etc. No more crowded calendar with Circles!
- Set custom reminders and receive email and push notifications in advance for special events.
ORGANIZE THE DETAILS OF YOUR SOCIAL CIRCLE
- Import existing contacts from your iPhone.
- Add fun facts to each contact, record their goals so you can help them and make note of every important detail.
SEARCH AND ANALYZE
- Forgot someones name? Search anything you remember about them and their profile will still show up.
- All of your contacts' information is searchable.
EVENTS AND CONFERENCES
- Use Circles for your event or conference and have all your information in one place.
- Provide event-goers with all the details of every vendor, speaker and sponsor.
- Help your event participants network with each other better by recording each others details in Circles.
So, DOWNLOAD THE CIRCLES APP today to avoid the embarrassment of forgetting important details and missing out on relationships opportunities, and instead be the thoughtful friend and business connection who always remembers.