"Chroma keying is a technique used for combining two frames or images by replacing a color in one frame with another.
Chroma key, which is also known as Color Keying, Color Separation Overlay, Bluebox, Greenbox, is now available on your phone. As an image or video background changer, apply this technique to your images or videos in a very easy way. Use our green, red or blue tones to key out objects from your photos or videos.
How to apply Chroma key visual effect?
- Choose a background image from your gallery or take a new one
- Select your scene
- Adjust the editor settings
- Replace the green, red or blue area images by another image or video
- Add a custom background using the Chroma key effect
- Click done to save the result
If you like our app, please rate and comment to help us improve!