Have you thought about an easier way for your chorus members to learn their parts? ChorusClass is an app that makes it possible for chorus members to practice at home, school, work or anywhere, with a single tap on your phone.
Record voice or instrument parts and invite members to your chorus. Now your members can practice in between rehearsals. This leaves more time for singing together in the chorus rehearsals.
Record multipart harmonies with a single tap on your iPhone or iPad and rehearse by muting/unmuting the different parts while you sing along. Recording for yourself is completely free. Upgrade to a PRO account to share your recordings with chorus members or collaborate by having different singers record different parts of the same song. Perfect for chorus voice leaders.
Learn more at www.chorusclass.com
- Recording and practicing yourself is completely free.
- Super simple multi-track player/recorder
- Metronome & pitch pipe
- Maximum of 3 songs recorded in "My songs" folder
- Maximum of 1 Chorus membership
- Automatic cloud backup
- Unlimited songs recorded in "My songs" folder
- Unlimited Chorus memberships
- Loop songs or section of song
- Set tracks to half volume
- View pdf file attached to songs
- Ad free
PRO Features :
- All PLUS features
- Create an unlimited number of chorus folders
- Unlimited number of members in a chorus folder
- Move songs between choruses
- Copy songs from one chorus you own to another
- Collaborate with other PRO users by recording different parts of the same song
- Administer members and grant admin rights
- Upgraded membership requires a ChorusClass account (registered inside the app) to start a subscription
- Start your subscription via your account screen in the app
- PRO membership is $4.99 / month* and PLUS membership is $2.49 / month*
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Auto-renewal may be turned off in the user/'s Account settings after purchase.
- The price will be charged to your iTunes account
- The subscription can be managed/canceled in the Settings app on your device
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Read our general terms: https://www.chorusclass.com/terms
* Or the equivalent amount in your local currency, according to Apple's price matrix