Take flight in 36 different missions set across 12 different locations. Master the controls of your speedy and agile helicopter as you take on missions in some of the deadliest terrain on the planet. Use your machine gun, missiles, and bombs to fight back against the enemy forces. Battle rocket-launcher wielding soldiers, anti-aircraft turrets, tanks, and even enemy choppers.
Get hands-on with advanced motion controls or play with a virtual stick to replicate an arcade feel. Dodge trees, weave through flocks of birds, and navigate mountains and canyons. Strafe across rooftops in cities packed with skyscrapers, while keeping an eye out for bases where you can repair your chopper and replenish your ammo. And if you're ready for a real challenge, you can choose between multiple difficulty settings to see if you have what it really takes to survive.
- Get to the Chopper: Pilot a speedy and deadly attack helicopter on a variety of missions!
- Go on Missions: Take on 36 different missions spread across 12 different environments!
- Explosive Weapons: Attack your enemies with a devastatingly accurate machine gun, launch powerful missiles, or drop a curtain of tank-busting bombs!
- Super Controls: Play with a virtual stick to replicate the arcade feel, or use motion controls for the ultimate in fine maneuvering.
- Pick Your Difficulty: With multiple levels of difficulty to choose from, you can find the level of challenge just right for you!
Chopper 2 - GameClub is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.