Designed to teach the art of diagnosis and treatment of neurologic and mental disease using a rational approach, so that the trainee specialist can apply both deductive and inductive reasoning to arrive at a diagnosis and formulate a plan for treatment.
A comprehensive yet succinct resource targeted at primary care physician but it was designed with a broad audience in mind including pediatric, neurology, psychiatry and child neurology physicians. It is also a useful introductory and review text for student or postgraduate physicians, as well as a valuable resource for paraprofessionals in these fields.
- Key Features:
- Aims to convey not only essential knowledge but also the collected wisdom.
- To achieve the goal of conveying not only knowledge but wisdom, each volume is divided into three sections: Pediatric Neurologic Evaluation, General Pediatric Neurologic Diseases and Disorders and Common Pediatric Neurologic Problems.
- Includes comprehensive history and age-specific examinations which can be reproduced and tailored to individual uses.
- Newly included "Order and Disorders of Central Nervous System Development" uses a unique teleologic approach.
- Covers most commonly seen conditions in child neurology.