Child Lock is a software which is used to monitor and control remote computer/computers from any location using your email account. Relevance for this software tool comes in the case of parental control. Parents can control and monitor their children when they use computers even if they are away from home. They can also send messages and commands directly to their child's system and the computer system acts accordingly. Not only for parental control, this software can be used by anyone to monitor and control one's PC.
Using your email account, you can remotely:-
1. Shutdown, restart, hibernate.
2. Run application, exit application.
3. Execution of Command Prompt instructions (with admin privilege)
4. Modify Child Lock settings
5. View running applications, process.
6. Getting a screenshot in your email
7. Sending a message to remote PC
8. Receiving reply message from remote user in your mail
9. Monitor websites
10. Control multiple computer using single command
How to work with Child Lock
1. Install and configure Child Lock on the computer that to be monitored
2. Send a mail as command to configured email address from your email account.
That's all! you will get reply in your mail from Child Lock. For desired commands read Child Lock User Guide, which contain detailed instructions of using Child Lock with examples.