The cherry is the fruit of many plants of the genus Prunus and is a fleshy drupe (stone fruit). The cherry fruits of commerce are usually obtained from a limited number of species such as cultivars of the sweet cherry Prunus avium. The name cherry also refers to the cherry tree and is sometimes applied to almonds and visually similar flowering trees in the genus Prunus as in ornamental cherry, cherry blossom. Wild Cherry may refer to any of the cherry species growing outside of cultivation although Prunus avium is often referred to specifically by the name wild cherry in the British Isles.
Many cherries are members of the subgenus Cerasus which is distinguished by having the flowers in small corymbs of several together (not singly, nor in racemes) and by having smooth fruit with only a weak groove or none along one side. The subgenus is native to the temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere with two species in America, three in Europe and the remainder in Asia. Other cherry fruits are members of subgenus Padus. Cherry trees with low exposure to light tend to have a bigger leaf size so they can intercept all light possible. Cherry trees with high exposure to light tend to have thicker leaves to concentrate light and have a higher photosynthetic capacity.
cherry wallpapers for your phone or tablet!
- This feature can tap on the screen and make the image immediately.
- It has support for landscape mode and portrait mode switching screen.
- Beautiful background free and fun are waiting for you!
Instructions to install:
Home - Menu -> Wallpapers.
Movements and flashing light keeps changing with time.
- You can choose from several different styles.
- HD Graphics and Open GL
- Battery usage optimization.
- Compatible with 99% of mobile phone accessories.
- cherry pictures fully supports landscape and look amazing on tablet devices.
Please contact us if you have any problems with our application.
* Android is a trademark of Google.