Check Free Credit Score & Loan Report
IN INDIA 79% OF THE LOANS APPROVED ARE FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH A SCORE GREATER THAN 750. Your Credit Information Report (CIR) is an evidence of your credit worthiness. Credit Score ranges between 300 and 900. All lenders check your Credit Score before approving your loan application.
Can Calculate your Credit Score for free (just a approximation of Credit Score will be provided not exact Credit Score will be provided here).
The most important parameter that one must follow is that they must ensure that their credit score is high at all times. The following are the ways you can follow to keep a high credit score:
- Watch the credit card balances. Make the payments on a monthly basis and dont let it spill over by paying just the minimum amount due. - - You will be charged a heavy interest on the remaining balance.
- Eliminate nuisance balances. If you have credit cards with small balances due, then clear them off at the earliest or transfer it to another existing card. This way you are not polluting your credit report with a lot of balances.
- If you have diligently paid off a debt, then leave the record in your credit report.
This way future lenders will know that you are serious about making a commitment to paying off a loan and you do so in an orderly manner. This makes you an ideal customer.
A. What is a credit score?
A credit score is an indicator of a borrowers ability to make credit payments on time. It is calculated after evaluating multiple information patterns such as your past credit report, loan payment history, current income level, etc. A higher credit scores increases your chances of getting a low interest loan from a financial institution.
A credit report is a crucial element nowdays simply because there is a lot of risk involved in lending money, and banks are very cautious with it. Before lending money the bank needs to make sure that you don't have any unpaid bills or bad debts. So for that reason they check your credit ratings. Symbolically it's like a green signal that enables them to go ahead. This is becoming important as lenders are checking credit scores rather than analyzing the actual goodwill statements for approving loans for their customers. In order to have good credit score, your goodwill statements needs to be flawless. You can get your report from goodwill statements agencies and check what score you have.
B. Why is it important for me to know my credit score?
Knowing your credit score enables you to make better credit decisions. Almost all financial lending institutions evaluate your credit score before approving your credit application. Having a bad credit score increases the chances of your loan application being rejected. Flipside, a good credit score improves your chances of negotiating a lower interest rate.
This is the best app to check your free credit score ( ) & understand your credit report.
Everyone with a loan or credit card has a credit score, and staying up to date on yours is crucial. Your credit score affects your major purchases - your car, your house, and even paying for your education. It makes sense to not only track your credit score but also take necessary steps to improve it.
This app helps you understand your credit score for free and monitor it regularly. This app gives you insights on what makes up your score and alerts you when something changes in your report.
- Free Credit Report: Track your score on the go and and understand the factors that impact your score. Your score will be updated every month.
- Credit Score Insights: This app will analyze and highlight any aspects that need your attention.
- Credit Score Planner: Use our planner to get useful insights on how to improve your score.
- Safe and Secure: Totally Safe and Secure. None of your information is shared with any third parties or institutions.