Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to use our car show judging system and get a demo account for this app.
The Chariotz Judge app is for use by judges at car shows, to judge participating vehicles.
Car Show Organizers perform the initial setup on the Chariotz website by:
- Adding the car show to the event calendar
- Creating all the judging classes
- Creating judging criteria for each vehicle
- Assigning registered vehicles to the judging classes
- Assigning judges to the judging classes
Enthusiasts register their vehicles for judging on Chariotz by:
- Uploading photos of their vehicles
- Adding the stories behind the vehicles
- Adding info tags to pinpoint modifications and restorations done
- Associating their vehicles to the specific car show
At the show venue itself, each Judge uses the Chariotz Judge app to judge his or her assigned vehicles by scoring them on all criteria, and adding comments where appropriate. (NOTE: Each judge is provided a unique login username and password by the organizers the judge is then shown only his or her assigned vehicles on the app).
The judges can select a vehicle to judge from the album of assigned vehicles. Or they can use the app to scan a QR code on the assigned vehicle, which takes them directly to photos of the vehicle, along with its story and all modification and restoration information.
The car show organizer gets a dashboard on the Chariotz website that displays the judges' scores and comments, and an aggregate score for each vehicle. Fan Favorite scores are also available.