If you are a person who would like to practice chakra meditation on your own, then this one is for you.
This app contains chakra meditation music tracks, meditation guides, and chakra activation guide.
Enjoy a collection of 7 chakra music tracks and mandalas for your chakra meditation! Or just listen to this beautiful music during your meditation or relaxation.
Chakras are our energy centers. Chakras are the openings for our life energy to flow in and out of our aura. The function of our chakras is to vitalize our physical body and to help us bring about the develop our self-consciousness. Using chakras meditation regularly will help you to stay balanced and bring balance to your life.
MAKES MEDITATION MUCH EASIER
All in one place! No need to browse for other meditation music or apps. This one has a meditation to help balance each area of your life. This type of mediation can help you make instant changes in your life. This free meditation music app is designed by a professional meditator and is for newbie or seasoned meditators. In this app, there is meditation music and videos.
Chakras are energy centers present in our body and there are 7 main chakras as given below:
1. Root Chakra (Muladhara): It is located at the base of the spine.This is the place where Kundalini (life force) resides. A balanced root chakra will make you feel grounded, safe and secured.
2. Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana): It is located just below the navel. A balanced sacral chakra will make you feel pleasurable, creative, accepting.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura): It is located near the stomach. A balanced solar plexus chakra will help you boost your self-confidence, self-esteem, self-control, and self-worth.
4. Heart Chakra (Anahata): It is located at the center of the chest. A balanced heart chakra will help you form emotional connections with others and to gain inner peace.
5. Throat Chakra (Visshuddha): It is located at the throat. A balanced throat chakra will help you to communicate effectively and express yourself.
6. Third Eye Chakra (Ajna): It is located just above the junction of your eyebrows. A balanced third eye chakra will help you understand life situations and perceive meaning.
7. Crown Chakra (Sahasrara): It is located on the top of the head. A balanced crown chakra leads to a sense of peace, well-being, and true enlightenment.
It is believed that the blocked chakras will lead to illness in the respective parts of the body. These issues can be cleared by practicing chakra meditation, which will ultimately lead you to good health benefits.