Allows the user to check the IVs of any wild Pokemon!
Get accurate IV results of your already caught Pokemon in a fast and convenient way.
This app utilizes OCR technology to read data off the screenshot that the user takes. This creates a seamless experience for any Pokemon GO player. You can get info about any Pokemon, wild or caught, without ever leaving the game.
Finding the IVs of any Pokemon is easy, here's a couple steps to get you started.
1. Open the app and enter your current trainer level. Hit save. Restart the app to avoid glitches.
2. Press the "Begin" button to start a background service.
3. Open up Pokemon GO and enjoy playing as you normally would.
4. When you spot a wild Pokemon that you'd like to know more about, take a screenshot of the Pokemon when the it's name and CP value are visible. Wait for the small message to pop up to advance to the next step.
6. Next you will take a screenshot while holding the pokeball. You must do this because the app will be looking for the colored target ring that's constantly shrinking over the Pokemon.
7. That's it! If all data was received a notification will appear showing you a glimpse of the Pokemon's stats. To find out more about the Pokemon, simply tap the notification!
Tips for a successful identification:
- While taking screenshots, make sure the Pokemon is still and that he is not attacking or jumping.
- While taking a screenshot of the colored ring, try to make sure that the ring is not at its largest point, nor at its smallest point.
This is a beta so i do apologize for the problems that are bound to occur to you. I would love to hear any criticism or ideas that you have so please do not hesitate to let me know what's on your mind.
A huge thank you to theartificial.nl for the beautiful icons they provided to the community free of charge.
A thank you to /u/damarusxp for his helping me with the structure of this app.
And a thank you to /u/dondon151 for his great research of the target ring, making this app possible.