Keep your privacy when visiting various websites, without being worried about your IP address, geolocation, or personal communications being disclosed.
With Cargo VPN iPhone and iPad users also get a built-in DNS Firewall for the best protection from tracking, logging, etc.
With Cargo VPN for iPhone and iPad you are getting:
*Your IP address, location and online identity are hidden for the top privacy.
*Your data is kept safe when you connect to public WiFi.
*While you are using the VPN app for iPad/iPhone your online activity, location, communications are kept safe from unwanted surveillance.
*Your login details, account numbers, billing address are safer this way especially if you are using someone else's WiFi.
*Did you know that flights, hotels, rental cars and more are priced differently for different geolocations? You can save money by simply adjusting iPhone VPN settings in our app.
*There are more than 70 server locations with over 1000 high-speed servers all over the world.
*One subscription includes up to 5 devices in one account.
In-app purchase offers additional features:
* Exclusive Static IP address.
* Personal Server for utmost speed and safety.
* Additional slots for new devices.
Cargo VPN is probably the best VPN for iPhone and iPad with all the features it offers and a free 24-hour trial period.
- 1 month: $9.99
- 1 year: $49.99 ($4.17/mo)
- 3 years: $99.99 ($2.78/mo)
** Subscriptions will be automatically renewed unless canceled.
- Manage subscriptions and automatic renewal in your Account Settings after purchase.
- One cannot cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Auto-renewal should be turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of current period. Otherwise you will be charged for the next period.
- Your account is going to be charged for the amount of your current subscription within a 24-hour time frame before the beginning of the new automatically renewed period. All costs are as mentioned above.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help. Your feedback is welcome and will be taken into account when working on new versions.