Test your knowledge and skills in case-based questions on pacemakers, implantable Cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT).
- Novice to expert level
- Prepare for board exams (general cardiology, EHRA, IBHRE etc.).
- Scroll programmer strips, device settings, questions, comments etc.
- Zoom objects (Tracings, ECGs, radiographs etc.) for better visibility of even small details
- Easily go back and forth between different questions and answers
Cardiac Device Challenge is a unique iPad and iPhone application for healthcare professionals involved in the care of patients with cardiac implantable electronic devices.
This app will be of great value (and fun)
- for board certified cardiologists to brush up their knowledge
- for cardiologists in training
- for allied health care professionals (specialized nurses, nurse practioners, technicians etc.)
- for other healthcare professionals who wish to review and increase their knowledge and skills in cardiac devices.
The free app contains 4 sample questions. Further questions (currently total of 150 questions!) are available as in-app purchase.