The CarSys easy help you determine: Check Engine Light, Clears Codes, I/M Readiness Status, VIN, CALID, CVN, O2 Sensor Test, Mode $06 Test...WARNING! China clones ELM327 v2.1 can crashes and stop wroking . If you have this adapter, please don't rate this application!
Tested with OBDLink MX Bluetooth, ELM327 Clone Bluetooth V1.5, Vgate Bluetooth.
- Read DTCs: Store DTCs, Pending DTCs, Permanent DTCs and Freeze Frame DTCs.
- Clear DTCs:
Clear all the current DTCs
Clear I/M readiness
Distance traveled while MIL is activated
Number of warm-ups since DTCs cleared
Distance traveled since DTCs cleared
Engine run time while MIL is activated
Engine run time since DTCs cleared.
- Live data: Read all real-time data.
- I/M Readiness Test: Readiness the status that all diagnostic functions.
- Read Vehicle Information:
Vehicle Identification Number(VIN).
Calibration IDs (CALID).
Calibration Verification Number (CVN).
In-use Performance Tracking (IPT).
- O2 Sensor Test (Mode$05).
- On-board MoinitorTest (Mode $06).
- EVAP System Test (Mode$08).
- Dashboard with Gauge and Graph.Support:
- Hardware: OBDLink Bluetooth Farmily, KiWi Bluetooth Farmily, ELM327 Bluetooth Farmily, BAFX Bluetooth.
- Protocol: All protocol OBD2.
USA: All cars and light trucks manufactured since 1996 (OBD2)
EU-Gasoline: Registered after 2001 (EOBD)
EU-Diesel: Registered after 2004 (EOBD)