Car Remote Control For BMW, available on almost all BMW and Mini vehicles, is an advanced vehicle app that enables you to connect and manage your BMW or Mini cars from any distance+. The app allows you to remotely lock/unlock your doors, find your parked vehicle and track car location, and get vehicle status and alerts. Car Remote Control For BMW is unofficial app that is tailored and optimized for your iPhone
- REMOTE DOOR LOCK & UNLOCK: Not sure if you remembered to lock your vehicle? Now you can remotely lock and unlock your doors and receive confirmation if the action was successful. Should you accidentally unlock your BMW / Mini remotely, the doors will automatically re-lock after 30 seconds if no further action is taken.
- PARKED VEHICLE FINDER & LOCATION TRACKER: Locating your parked vehicle just got easier. Vehicle Finder uses the map on your smartphone to guide you to your vehicle's last known parked location.
- VEHICLE STATUS & ALERTS: With the touch of a button, you can remotely check the status of your vehicle's doors, odometer or trip mileage.
We currently offer the following auto-renewing subscription options for the Premium version:
The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24 hours prior to the end of the free trial period - if applicable - or at the confirmation of your purchase. Price may vary depending on the region or country.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel auto-renewal at any time, but this won't affect the currently active subscription period.
Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication where applicable.
* Note: You need to have an BMW Connected Drive account to be able to log in and use the app.
* Disclaimer: this app is not an BMW product and it is also not affiliated with BMW or any other trademark mentioned here