The minimum supported Android version of CameraFi Live ICE will be changed to 4.4 or higher from March.
- More Info: https://goo.gl/fXxA9z
The CameraFi Live allows you to live stream using not only smartphone camera, but also USB camera. It can be used in diverse fields such as entertainment,
1) Broadcast your event with CameraFi Live.
You can invite your club members, family and friends to watch your live streaming video. Live streamed videos are saved automatically and you can also set broadcast privacy settings to watch the video only by yourself.
2) Professional video quality
Supports external camera connectivity. Able to live stream high quality videos through clear shooting and zoom function using USB cameras with high performance (camcorder, DSLR, etc.). Also, you can use your two hands freely while streaming or stream in your point of view through using wearable camera or subminiature camera.
- (Youtube users) You need to enable "live" in your Google account settings to access this app. Enter https://www.youtube.com/live_streaming_signup to activate LIVE STREAM function.
- Compatible Android version
* Android version 4.4 and above(From March)
* Video Input: built-in Camera, USB Camera, capture cards (HDMI, SDI, CVBS)
* Audio Input: in-Mic, UAC(USB Audio Class)
- Live Streaming
* YouTube, USTREAM, and Custom RTMP (RTSP coming soon)
- Hardware-accelerated video encoding: H.264 adaptive bitrate streaming.
- Video Size
* VGA resp. SD(640480), HD(1280720), FHD(1920x1080)
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : To get photos
- RECORD_AUDIO : To record sound
- GET_ACCOUNTS : To automatically input email address while signing up
- CAMERA : To capture photos or videos
- You could buy 'CameraFi Live All-In-One Serial Key' in CameraFi Store.