Have a video of a physics experiment? 100 meter sprint? Or a soccer free kick? Maybe you want to measure the period of a pendulum? Or the time taken for an object to fall?
Camera stopwatch does it all! Just load the video and specify the starting and ending frames then you're good to go!
Use Camera Stopwatch for any kind of measurement captured on a video in which you would like to calculate the elapsed time. The uses are endless!
Examples of what you can measure:
- Angular speed of a fan
- Frequency of a flashing bulb
- Period of physics pendulum
- Velocity of a sprinter
- Velocity of a ball (tennis, soccer, baseball, etc.)
- and much more!!
- Specify start and end frames mode
- Navigation bar to specify frames quickly
- Navigation toolbar to specify frames accurately (step 1 frame at a time)
- Two-finger zoom and scroll
- Save and share analysis result
- 64-bit support for faster navigation!
Keywords: camera, stopwatch, video, record, sports, physics, time, frame, measure