"Pedoro" is a free application that can measure the number of steps walked in a day, calories burned, walked distance.
Just by launching the application, measure the number of steps, distances and calories burned that day.
Since you can also set the target value from "Setting", you can set the number of steps you want to walk on the day and measure the degree of achievement in real time.
Also, if you set your own weight with "Setting", you can calculate more accurate calories.
- Automatically count the number of steps on the day the application is started
- Target number of steps setting
- Show rate of achievement of target step
- Display the calories burned according to the number of steps, distance walked, distance
- Display past history (number of steps, distance walked, calories burned according to distance)
1. Set the target number of steps per day, your own weight
2. Walk with an iPhone terminal
3. Calculate calories burned according to the number of steps walked, distance walked, distance
4. On the history screen, check the distance, steps, and calories walked yesterday, the day before yesterday
Recommended for people like this!
- I want to check the number of steps I walked in a day
- I want to continue walking every day for diet
- I want to check how long I usually walk in one day
- I want to walk more than 10 thousand steps per day
- I want to walk a lot every day to lose weight
If there are additional requests for new functions, etc., please describe it in the review, or it will be helpful if you can contact support email!