Reach the weight goal you have, keep track of the food and beverages you take every day, set your personal goals to be as fit as you want, and boost your health in an intuitive yet powerful way, with the list of amazing tools Calories Counter brings directly to the palm of your hand.
Select the food you take at any time of the day, and see the nutrition facts of each of them right in your screen, and keep informed about how healthy you are eating.
Select any of the predefined meals from the app, or include anything you are eating, and keep track of the calories you are consuming in every mealtime.
Look for the calories that specific products have by just scanning their barcodes with just a click on the screen.
Eat healthier and see results in your body much faster with our in-app healthy menu for you to start eating better while enjoying those delicious ingredients you love.
Keep track of your physical activity and burn those extra calories you took in your plate, with a large list of exercises and routines to get better results in less time.
Keep yourself hydrated with our in-app water intake tracker.
Set personal goals and reach your ideal weight faster with a completely personal and customizable tab for you to see your changes and keep track of your improvements.
Eat healthier, get the results you have always dreamed about, keep an eye on your food and drinks, start exercising properly and discover all the benefits a good food intake brings to your daily life with this easy-to-use, friendly, and useful way of changing your lifestyle.
Calorie Counter Subscription options:
1. Title of publication or service: Calorie Counter.
2. Length of subscription & Price of subscription, and price per unit if appropriate:
- Monthly (First 3 day free trial)
3. Price of subscription:
- 3 day free trial then $4.99 per week
- 3 day free trial then $9.99 per month
- 3 day free trial then $49.99 per year
4. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
5. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn of the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
6. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
7. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
10. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication where applicable
11. Calorie Counter adds new features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel anytime a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase.