Call Break is an online multiplayer strategic trick-based card game similar to Spades.
CallBreak is played by four players with a deck of 52 playing cards. The game is widely popular in Nepal and some places in India. The game is very similar to other trick-based game especially Spades.
- Play with Computer
- Play with Random Online Players
- Play with Friends
Callbreak is simple card game played. 52 cards are randomly dealt among 4 players. A standard pack of 52 cards is used. The cards, in each suit, rank from highest to lowest:
A,K,Q,J,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2 (Spade is always trump)
Based on their card, each player choose to bid between 1 to 8.
Each players bid a number of tricks between 1 to 8 depending on their cards. The bidding begins with the player to dealer's right and continues anti-clockwise.
Play Of Hand
1. The player to dealer's right leads any card. Each player, in turn, must follow higher card of same suit if able, if unable can throw any card of same suit.
2. If player doesn't have card of same suit, they have to throw Spade(Trump) card.
3. A trick containing a Spade is won by highest spade played; if no spade is played the trick is won by the highest card of the suit led. The winner of each trick leads to the next.
4. If the first led card is Spade, next player must throw a Spade card, if able, else they can throw any card.
1. If player makes at least as many tricks as their bid score equal to their bid. Additional tricks are worth an extra 0.1 point.
2. If a player winds fewer tricks than the bid made, they score negative amount of their bid, reducing their socre by bid amount.
3. The winner is choosen by adding up their scores in all rounds.