Call Recorder lets you record and instantly play INCOMING and OUTGOING calls with unlimited duration. Application tested in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, all major European countries.
* Record INCOMING and OUTGOING Calls FOR FREE WITHOUT COMMITMENT
Lite and Premium plan available, with up to 10 Recordings every week without Commitment. The application does not have limitations for call duration, i.e. even calls longer than one hour are supported.
* INSTANTLY PLAY RECORDINGS right after the conversation. Recordings are downloaded to telephone automatically within 3-4 seconds depending on internet speed and conversation length.
* SHARE and PLAY recording within other applications and devices. Application lets you share your recordings with a friendly interface to other applications in *aiff and *wav format right from the Recordings window.
* Application TESTED in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and all major European countries. Recordings made within service numbers in all major English speaking countries. Service numbers are selected automatically, but the user can always select them manually from the list of available countries.
* Easy incoming call recordings with the help of push notification right after the incoming call is accepted.
* INTUITIVE INTERFACE with full iPhone 8/X/XS/XS models and iOS 12 support
Optional Call Recorder Subscription:
- $2.0 weekly plan for Call Recorder Subscription available
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable