Caffeine addiction is a real thing, and not many people are willing to admit that. Since it is legal, and our culture finds no problems with it, caffeine flies under the radar as a normal way of life, but it can cause severe problems in your life, just like any other addiction.
Caffeine Addiction Calendar addresses the need to quit caffeine, and helps you become accountable for making the changes happen!
1. Use our counter to track your progress down to the second.
2. Create your own reasons to quit caffeine, or use one of our scientifically based facts about quitting.
3. Change the look and feel of the app with our skins section to personalize the app to what you want.
4. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed and stop caffeine.
5. Our special panic button will help you send a text to a friend that may be able to help you and be an accountability partner.
6. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
7. Our distractions section will help you take your mind off of caffeine and introduce you to something more positive and soothing.
8. Our built in money calculator will show you how much money you have saved since quitting
9. Our motivational quotes and testimonials will ensure that you are not alone on this process to shake your caffeine addiction.
Here are our top 8 reasons to quit caffeine:
1. Caffeine increases your stress hormone production
Catecholamines (or stress hormones) are increased with caffeine consumption. This also increases your insulin production which causes inflammation which in turn ends up making you feel sluggish.
2. Caffeine decreases insulin sensitivity
When you are less sensitive to insulin, your cells are tricked into not responding appropriately to blood sugar levels. High blood sugar can lead to deterioration of your arteries and eventual increased risk of cardiovascular disease.
3. Increase of the release of diterpenes into your system
Diterpenes have been linked to increased levels of LDL, VLDL, and triglycerides. Caffeine addiction will perpetuate these issues and you will constantly have to monitor your levels.
4. Drinking caffeine increases your anxiety
Caffeine stimulates your adrenal glands, which activates your fight or flight response. This increases your anxiety and you may feel as if you are in a constant state of panic or nervousness.
5. Did we mention the financial benefits of quitting caffeine?
Caffeine is expensive! If you are brewing your own coffee, you still have to purchase the equipment to brew it. If you are going to Starbucks every day, you are spending money on that. Average caffeine addicts report an average savings of $2000 a year after quitting caffeine.
6. Stop the jitters
Everyone who has drunk caffeine before knows what the jitters are. The sudden burst of energy that comes from drinking caffeine is usually not channeled properly for maximum production, and you end up just shaking because of the excess energy.
7. Addiction and reliance to caffeine
We are here because we know that caffeine addiction is a thing. Any addiction can have serious repercussions if not properly checked. If you find yourself needing caffeine at all times, this is an addiction that you need to break if you want to have a stable life.
8. Sleep like a baby
Have you ever been up at night after a day of drinking caffeine and wondered why you cannot sleep? Chances are it is the caffeine. From everything mentioned previously, you can understand why this is the case. From adrenal production to jitters, these are some things that you do not want in your life.
Having an issue with caffeine is not uncommon in modern society. Caffeine addiction is pushed off as something that comes with the territory of being a working class citizen. Unfortunately caffeine is a very addictive substance and has similar addiction effects as any other drug. Kick your caffeine addiction by downloading Caffeine Addiction Calendar for FREE!
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.