The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
From kuzmycz software:
Simplicity inspired, caddy is designed to allow simplify tracking your golf score. Want to track golf statistics such as fairway hits and GIR? Caddy can do this as well! With a little bit of extra effort you can record the clubs you use and record the location of each stroke. This extra information gives you information about many aspects of your game from club distances to GIR and GIR conversion. Other applications offer 30,000+ courses; however, these are closed systems and if your course does not exist then you cannot use the application effectively or if the course changes (due to maintenance or the course is restricted) then you are left with inaccurate course information. Caddy on the other hand has a course repository that allows you to share your course or to download courses that others have shared. Unlike the other applications, Caddy allows you to change the course detail. This includes hole and hazard markers. Caddy goes one step further, we realise that every golfer is different. Some like to collect different statistics, others prefer different editing styles. Caddy offers golfers a choice. You have the option to choose from 3 different editors and 10 different graphical styles. In this respect Caddy Lite is unique and we intend to add to more editors and themes in the future Features - Electronic scorecard that allows you to track from one to four players.
- Handicap support for USGA Handicap, UK handicap and EGA handicap. The application can calculate your handicap based on the rounds that you have played.
- Course Management. Download your course from the repository of 28,000+ courses supplied by oobgolf and golfers like you. If your course is not available, use the inbuilt course editor to create the course. If there is an error (temporary course changes) use the course editor to correct the course. Few application provide this facility.
- Want to share your course detail with your friends?
- Upload the course to the repository so that they can download it.
- Email your scorecard
- Manage players. You can import a players details from your iPhones contacts.
- Multiple scoring methods
* Stroke play
-Statistics If you like Caddy lite you will love Caddy. Caddy has all of the features of Caddy Lite with the additional features of a range finder and stroke and club tracking. Our commitment to you!
We are committed to providing the best possible application and we will continue to support and improve the application vigorously. The application continues to improve thanks to our wonderful customer. Thank you for your feedback and keep sending us your suggestions.