Welcome to "CW Everywhere"
The College of Westchester's mobile app!
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW's academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty are selected based on experience, credentials, and a caring attitude, to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College's technologies and web-enabled learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
The College of Westchester is regionally accredited by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
For further information about The College of Westchester, please call us at (855) 403-7722
or visit the school website at http://www.cw.edu.
The CW mobile app has been designed to provide information to students, parents, and the community. This app will allow users to:
- View their course schedule.
- Receive notifications about assignments, grades and discussions.
- Access a Directory of Staff and Faculty.
- Sign up for job postings from Career Services.
- Access the College's web based tools such as the Moodle Learning Management system and Student Self Service.
- Access the college's social media channels, including YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, and the college blog.
- Easy access to other important links.
The CW mobile app provides information to you based on your current relationship to the college, this is called your Experience for the app. When you first open the app, you are asked to choose an Experience, one of:
- Explore CW ---> Provides general information about the college and general services, directions, social media, an application to the college, and more.
- Active Student ---> Includes Academic information such as your courses, grades, assignments and discussions.
- Faculty & Staff ---> Provides tools and information useful to assisting our students.
Some features will require a login. For most features, this will be your College of Westchester login account. For external applications (like Facebook) you will use your personal login information.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.