(Important Note) You must have a CenturyLink Hosted VoIP account in order to utilize this application.
The CenturyLink Business Communicator 2.0 allows you to make calls on the go as though you are in your office. Make and receive calls from your mobile device, all while never exposing your cellular number; all calls placed will show your work caller ID. Works over cellular and WiFi (data rates apply). The CenturyLink Business Communicator 2.0 support voice only calls and user service changes.
* Voice and Video calling using CenturyLink Hosted VoIP Service
* Administer your voice services and remote features
* Utilize the contacts in your phone to make and receive calls.
* Call display and voice mail indicator.
* Speakerphone, mute, and hold functions.
* Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls.
* Multiple call support, swap between calls, conference and transfer.
* Compatible with Bluetooth headsets and speakerphones.
*** EMERGENCY CALLS ***
WARNING: Do not use your soft phone to dial 911 except from your registered physical location. Use at a location other than your registered physical location may route 911 calls to an incorrect 911 dispatch center, potentially delaying or prevention emergency services. We strongly recommend that you become familiar with the 911 functionality limitations. They are described in detail on the Help screen in your Hosted VoIP end user portal. It is also recommended that you maintain alternative access to 911 services.