The best surgical technology test prep you've been waiting for is finally here! Elsevier's Surgical Technology Test Prep provides simulated testing options to give you the 360-degree preparation needed for success on the CST exam.
Questions emphasize the critical thinking skills needed for clinical success by combining relevant medical terminology, anatomy, pathophysiology, microbiology, and pharmacology for each surgical procedure and helping users learn how to apply that foundational knowledge to the operating room.
The practice questions match the format of the CST exam. Rationales are provided for any incorrect answers or areas of weakness. If you're looking to pass the CST and be fully prepared for clinical practice, this is the one Surgical Technology test prep that you can't afford to be without!
- 1050 questions with answer rationales in Study/Test designed to help you prepare for success on the CST exam.
- Five practice exams (each with 175 questions) help users improve familiarity with answering exam-style questions and build test-taking confidence
- Answer keys and rationales for review question and practice test question help users fully comprehend the information being asked and why a specific choice is best.
- Realistic testing experience utilizes an online, computer-based testing environment and timing function to mimic the actual testing experience.
- Study and practice test progress can be tracked and resumed on any iOS devices as you progress on preparation.
- Bookmark feature enables you to mark your favorite questions.
- Test history feature to review all your test results.
- Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments firstname.lastname@example.org