Professional serial communication library - DLL for Windows & MSDOS libraries.
- State-driven file transfer libraries allow Xmodem, Ymodem, and Zmodem(w/ crash recovery) file transfers on multiple ports at the same time.
- Built-in hardware and software handshaking for flow control (DTR/DSR, RTS/CTS, XON/XOFF).
- Asynchronously call user's C/C++ or assembly functions on any serial communication or timed event (receive, transmit, modem, or status change interrupt event, buffer count events, specific character reception, error events, and much more).
- Automatic UART type detection; 16650, 16550 support (including FIFO).
- Support baud rates in excess of 115,200 baud, with the ability to use today's high-powered communications devices.
- Completely port re-entrant, allowing it to be time-sliced.
- Complete manual in Help/Hypertext format. HARDCOPY AVAILABLE.
- Extensive statistics on every port(bytes lost, sent, received, errors, etc.).
- Only library that really allows you to combine different multiport cards in one PC under MSDOS including Digiboard, Arnet, Boca Research, GTEK, etc.
- Very easy to use (short learning curve).
- Same API for Windows and MSDOS.
- Extensive set of examples.
- Microsoft Visual C/C++, Borland C/C++, Access, Visual Basic, Professional Basic, QuickBasic, and all compilers & tools that can call DLLs (e.g. LabView, Delphi, etc).
- Virtually all Hayes compatible modems.
- Any number of ports running concurrently
- Any device that has a Windows serial communication driver (multiport card, USB - serial hubs & modems, PCMCIA).
- Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 3.1, MSDOS.