COHN (LATEST VERSION)
Certified Occupational Health Nurse
The COHN examination focuses on the OHN clinician practice. The roles associated with the COHN credential are: Clinician, Coordinator, Advisor and Case Manager.
Certified Occupational Health Nurse-Specialist (COHN-S)
The COHN-S examination focuses on the OHN with emphasis on administration in the workplace. The roles associated with the COHN-S examination are: Clinician, Manager, Educator, Consultant and Case Manager.
PLEASE NOTE: There are different education qualifications for the COHN and COHN-S examinations. HOWEVER, if you qualify for both examinations, just having a higher degree does not necessarily mean you should take the examination with the higher degree qualification.
To achieve COHN and COHN-S certification, eligible candidates must be successful on a 160-question, (135 scored and 25 pre-test) multiple choice, computer based examination. The examinations are offered at 190 sites throughout the United States.
- Latest Learning Methods and Technologies
- Highly Customizable (Customize Your Test Sets)
- Multi Learning Options (Training Mode)
- App Can be Used For Training More Than a Simple Practice Test
- Based on latest official curriculum
- Advanced Options
- 100% Custom and Researched Questions
- No Internet Connection is required
- Dynamic content updates LIFETIME FREE
- Progress Reports That Show Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Advanced Test Taking Strategy.
WE ARE NOT Affiliated With By Any Organization or Exam Agency, Including The Makers of This Practice Test, This Practice Test is Developed ONLY for Educational Purpose.