Join or Sign In

Sign in to add and modify your software

Continue with email

By joining Download.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy.

CNOR(Certified Nurse Operating Room) Exam Prep for iOS

By Chengwu Jia $2.99

Developer's Description

CNOR Exam Prep is to help you prepare the Operating Room Nurse exam on the go. With its exclusive intuitive and elegant UI, not only can you learn the knowledge for the test and get the serious exam experience, but also with joy and incredible flexibility. With the app, you can set your own pace and practice anytime you want, anywhere you want, get instant feedback and learn something immediately to get yourself better prepared for the test. Among many cool features, the most useful one is to allow you concentrating on your incorrect/difficult questions only, Just add them to your favorite module and practice your own weak points again and again, that's way more efficient than the traditional way of study. Main Features:- 400 exam questions with detailed explanations- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed results and scoring; - Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your testNo data connection required, all data stored on deviceAbout:The Competency & Credentialing Institute offers the CNOR (Certified Nurse Operating Room) exam as way to certify that a nurse is qualified to work in an operating room setting. It shows that a nurse is familiar with the best practices for patient care before, during, and after surgery.Prerequisites for taking the CNOR include two years and 2400 hours of professional practice as an operating room nurse. Applicants must also be a licensed registered nurse and be currently working as a nurse in an operating room setting. A bachelor of science degree in nursing is not necessary.The Competency and Credentialing Institute (CCI) developed the CNOR exam with Prometric, a subsidiary of Educational Testing Service. Prometric offers the computer-based exam throughout the United States and Canada. The test includes 200 multiple-choice questions that must be completed within four hours.Individual versions of the CNOR exam may vary in difficulty, but this is taken into account during the scoring process. About 90% of the CNOR questions concern patient care management, and the remaining 10% focus on management of operating room materials, personnel, and services.Disclaimer:iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.

Full Specifications

What's new in version 1.0


Release December 4, 2014
Date Added June 7, 2014
Version 1.0

Operating Systems

Operating Systems iOS
Additional Requirements Compatible with iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4. iTunes account required.


Total Downloads 1
Downloads Last Week 0
Report Software

Related Apps

Lose It - Calorie Counter and Weight Loss Tracker

Lose It - Calorie Counter and Weight Loss Tracker

First Aid by American Red Cross

First Aid by American Red Cross

Argus Calorie Counter Diet, Activity, Step Tracker

Argus Calorie Counter Diet, Activity, Step Tracker

Calm: Meditation to Relax, Focus & Sleep Better

Calm: Meditation to Relax, Focus & Sleep Better

Best VPN Services for 2021

Best for privacy

3 months free with 1-year plan

Best for customer support

$39.99 for the first 12 months

Best for zero logs

$4.87.99/months for a 1-year plan

Best money-back guarantee

$2.99/months for a 3-year plan