Introducing the CMS Breach Assistant App
Let us guide you through your immediate next steps when faced with a cyber breach.
For most businesses, the question is not if you will experience a breach, but when it will happen. Use this app to contact CMS cyber breach response lawyers at the touch of a button and know that we are ready to respond within a matter of minutes.
The costs of a cyber breach and an effective cyber attack are increasing. With brand reputation and customer trust at risk as well as finances, intellectual property and data privacy, cybersecurity is a critical business issue. How you handle the breach in the first 24 hours is critical. CMS can help you.
- Emergency button: an email is sent directly to the local data breach team in your selected country
- Guidance: an overview of requirements for notifying data protection regulators and individuals affected by personal data breaches
- Lawyers: a list of local CMS data breach lawyers, complete with contact information
- Real-time assistance via your smart phone during a data breach
- Simple and easy to follow guidance material to refer to in the event of a breach
- Immediate advice from our data breach experts in 17 jurisdictions where CMS operates*
- Information on local regulator details and breach notification forms
- Czech Republic